cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nikolas List <l...@metromorph.de>
Subject Re: Status of cocoon-webdav block?
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:19:23 GMT
Hi,

Nikolas List schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> what is the current status of the cocoon-webdav-impl block in Cocoon 2.2?
>
> The background of my question is the following:
>
> I tried to use the version 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT from trunk which does not
> correctly produce a collection tree in connection with
> TraversableSourceGenerator if depth>1. Instead of trying to add the
> children collections of a collections it adds the current collection
> itself... again... and again...

Ok - I did some further investigation:

The error does occur with remote repositories
(webdav://localhost/repos/myrepo delivered by a local apache2 with
mod_dav) and it seems, that it is due to a misbehavior in
slides-webdavlib-2.1. In the above case the class WebdavResource seems
to delete the last part of the Connection URL, when adding a descendant
collection to the childResources in method protected void
setWebdavProperties(Enumeration). The consequence instead of the descent
collection the collection itself is added as child producing the above
described recursion.

Can someone confirm this behavior or am I missing something.

Regards,
Niko