cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Martínez <carlos.marti...@uib.es>
Subject Error in flowscript with processPipelineTo
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 12:57:14 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use the function processPipelineTo in FlowScript. My
flowscript code looks like this:
var xml                     = '<XML/>';
var StringBuffer1     = new Packages.java.lang.StringBuffer(xml);
var Bis1                 = new
Packages.java.io.ByteArrayInputStream(StringBuffer1.toString().getBytes("UTF-8"));

var xmlFavoritsRes = new java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream();

cocoon.processPipelineTo("myurl.xml",  {"a": Bis1 } , xmlFavoritsRes);

In the sitemap:

<map:match pattern="myurl.xml">
        <map:generate src="module:flow-attr:a"/>
         <map:transform src="something.xsl"/>
         <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

Then when i execute de flowscript code i have this error:

The attribute: a is empty

I don't know why is the attribute empty...

Thanks. Carlos.