cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Karich <peat...@yahoo.de>
Subject fast deployment; deploy a single block
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 09:20:54 GMT
Hi,

I am very new to cocoon (version 2.2.) and I would like to know how I
could avoid the long deployment time (>2min) of the simplest application.
I am sure I am doing sth. wrong, but here is my way of deployment if
sth. changes in the java code of my cocoon block:

cd block
mvn install
cd ../webapp
mvn install
mvn jetty:run

If I try to simply copy the block.jar file into the webapp this does not
work :-/
I am sorry if this question was asked several times, but I couldn't find
any useful information about this topic in the mailing list and on the
internet, except the session about Cocoon Blocks from Daniel Fagerstrom
[1], which didn't help that much.

Regards
Peter.

[1]