cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Spot what is missing!
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 07:50:39 GMT
I received an email ad today; here is a short snippet from the opening blurb:

"Java developers today have many choices for web development frameworks.
To help you decide which is best for your web development projects, our latest eBook,
The Java Developer's Guide to Web Development Frameworks
introduces you to the leading open source frameworks:
JavaServer Faces, Spring, Struts, Tapestry, and Wicket. "

Can you spot what is missing? :\