cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mathias Reem <m.r...@gmx.net>
Subject war update doesn't update COB-INF
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2009 16:36:53 GMT
Hi

I'm using Cocoon 2.2 and Tomcat 6.0.18.

I've got a little test-block. That I put into test-block.jar, This
test-block.jar is then part of my test.war. When I replace a running
test.war with a new one, all the files in
/var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/test get updated, but the files in
/var/cache/tomcat6/Catalina/localhost/test/ don't get updated. So each
time I modify the files in the COB-INF of the test-block.jar, I've to
restart the tomcat in order to see the modifications.

I've already checked, that the modified files are actually inside the
test-block.jar, that was extracted out of test.war when deploying the
new test.war.

When I completely undeploy the test.war first, /var/cache/../test/ is
removed but, when I deploy the new test.war (with for example modified
sitemap.xmap), the old and unmodified data is again in /var/cache/../test/.

Restarting the tomcat each time I've changed a xsl transformation, or
something else in COB-INF is pretty annoying.

Is anybody having similar problems?

thx
	Mathias