cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <lmorand...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: Using spring configurator (for properties) in block
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 00:02:11 GMT
Robby Pelssers wrote:

> So I created following  property file in
> /META-INF/cocoon/properties/application.properties
> repository.dir=D:/_testdata_
> repository.dir.released=${repository._dir_}/XML Repository
> repository.dir.flyerdefinitions=${repository._dir_.released}/Flyer
> Definitions

Maven doesn't expand properties like Ant does, you either have to avoid
it, like in:
repository.dir.flyerdefinitions=D:/_testdata_/XML Repository/Flyer
Definitions

...or ...since Cocoon reads properties files according to their names,
you can still enjoy properties expansion by splitting the properties
into different files:

/META-INF/cocoon/properties/application.properties
repository.dir=D:/_testdata_

/META-INF/cocoon/properties/b-application.properties
repository.dir.released=${repository._dir_}/XML Repository

/META-INF/cocoon/properties/c-application.properties
repository.dir.flyerdefinitions=${repository._dir_.released}/Flyer
Definitions

Regards,