cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Michel Erard" <michel.er...@corix.ch>
Subject changing Language within flow
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 12:26:51 GMT

Hi,

I've a problem with my page flow when the user changes the language.

I show a search site, where the user can make the query, he submitts and a page with the found
items is showed. There he can choose one an becames a detailed view. Nothing special.
On every of these three pages, I have some links to change the language. The link points on
the current page with a postfix for the selected language: [url]?locale=en for example.

This works for the search and the detail page. But changes the user the language on the result
list page. The search page is displayed and the validation runs. So in fact it's the search
page with some validation errors, because there isn't any input on the form.

I thing it's something with the continuation, but I don't understand. Can someone please give
mit a hint?

Here's my flowscript (cocoon 2.2).

function search()
{
	var carList;
	var form = new Form("pages/forms/car/search_model.xml");
	var carSearchRequest = new CarSearchRequest();
	form.createBinding("pages/forms/car/search_binding.xml");
	form.load(carSearchRequest);

	// while -> to loop until all the fields in case of ruecksetzen
	while(true) {
		form.showForm("carSearch.form");

		var action = form.submitId;
		form.save(carSearchRequest);

		// search clicked
		if(action != null && action.equals("search")) {
			carList = BridgeFactory.getInstance().getCarBridge().searchCars(carSearchRequest);
			searchResult(carList);
		}
	}
}

function searchResult(carList)
{
	var form = new Form("pages/forms/car/searchResult_model.xml");
	form.createBinding("pages/forms/car/searchResult_binding.xml");
	var resultTo = new ResultTo(carList);
	form.load(resultTo);

	while(true)
	{
		form.showForm("searchResult.form");
		form.save(resultTo);

	 	var rowIdx = resultTo.getSelectedRow();
		if(rowIdx > -1) {
			var car = BridgeFactory.getInstance().getCarBridge().getCar(carList.get(rowIdx));
		    carDetail(car);
		}
	}
}