cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Boksa <mailingli...@boksa.de>
Subject Re: C2.2 - Where is bu.js? (AJAX related)
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 17:39:09 GMT
Hi David,

afaik there is no bu.js - however these errors might have a different
cause: You most probably forgot to use the browser-update transformer
in you display pipeline which causes <bu:*> element to go through the
browser.

When dojo parses the page "bu" is interpreted as a dojo namespace
which causes the browser to query for bu/manifest.js etc… (Actually
this caused me a lot of headache some time ago).

Solution is to make sure you use the browser-update transformer
correctly. Let me know if I am right.

Best regards

Benjamin