cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.nl>
Subject question regarding inputmodule [cocoon 2.1.10)
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 12:56:10 GMT
Hi all,

I have  a component declared in the cocoon.xconf which reads properties.

        <!--+

            | Custom component to read in properties for Spider.

            +-->

        <component-instance logger="core.modules.input"
name="spider-properties"

            class="com.nxp.spider.config.SpiderPropertiesFileModule">

            <systemPropertyKey
value="com.nxp.spider.flyers.properties"/>

            <file src="resource://flyers-application.properties"/>

        </component-instance>

When I use this module like below, the property gets replaced by it's
actual value.

                <map:transform src="xslt/fix-imagelinks.xsl">

                    <map:parameter name="marketingCategoriesFolderName"
value="{spider-properties:linecards.marketingCategoriesFolderName}" />

                </map:transform>

However, when I want to use that same property to set the basedir of a
custom transformer, it does not replace the value... I logged the value
the  transformer get's and it still is {
spider-properties:linecards.marketingCategoriesFolderName } instead of
the actual property value.  Anybody who can tell me if it's possible
what I'm trying to do and if so, what am I doing wrong.

 <map:transformer logger="sitemap.transformer.fiximage"
name="fiximage-product"
src="com.nxp.spider.cocoon.transformation.FixImageTransformer">

<basedir>{spider-properties:linecards.marketingCategoriesFolderName}</ba
sedir>

                <output-prefix>file:///images/</output-prefix>

                <elements>product-cell-image</elements>

</map:transformer>

Thx in advance,

Robby Pelssers