cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Boksa <mailingli...@boksa.de>
Subject Re: C2.2 - Where is bu.js? (AJAX related)
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 12:24:00 GMT
Hi David,

> So, now I've moved on to being able to display the form correctly
> with no exceptions but no Ajax based updates are occurring either.
> When I run the Cocoon suggestion list demo in Firefox using Firebug
> I can see the following requests everytime I press another key in
> the suggestion field:
>
> http://localhost:8888/samples/forms/_cocoon/forms/suggest?widget=personId&continuation-id=16818d627c615b3238016c56685f5250641b6b61&filter=16&phase=init
>
> However, my test application isn't doing this so I suspect there is
> something else I need to enable first.

Your field has the correct type?

iirc <ft:widget id="foo" type="suggest"> or <fi:styling
type="suggest"> is needed (both should work). This should result in
the correct dojoType (CFormsSuggest or something like that)  being set
on the field (assuming you want a simple suggestion list).

Don't have the time to look it up right now but I hope this helps
nevertheless.