cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matthias Müller <pym...@yahoo.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: [C2.2] Display Upload Progress
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 11:15:05 GMT
hi david, i already built the cocoon trunk as described in [1]. the problem is that the cocoon-webapp
tries to download the latest artifacts (e.g. cocoon-core:2.2.1-SNAPSHOT) from the remote repositories
specified in the parent project, since there is no version argument for them.
gkossakowski-maven2 (http://people.apache.org/~gkossakowski/maven2/repository),
apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)

these repositories doesn't have these artifact versions. do i need to specify the dependecies
to released versions?

matthias

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/798_1_1.html

----- Ursprüngliche Mail ----
Von: David Legg <david.legg@searchevent.co.uk>
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Gesendet: Montag, den 19. Januar 2009, 11:58:38 Uhr
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: [C2.2] Display Upload Progress

Hi Matthias,

> ok, maybe i was too fast. after downloading the trunk mvn can't find some artifacts for
cocoon-webapp to be build (e.g. "cocoon-core-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT")
> i specified the following remote repositories:
> - central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
> - gkossakowski-maven2 (http://people.apache.org/~gkossakowski/maven2/repository)
> - apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>
> i tried to manually download the artifacts, but didn't find them

My earlier instructions were only an outline ;-)

You should go through the 'Building Cocoon 2.2' page [1] first so that you have all the required
blocks installed.  Then you should be able to run the mvn jetty:run command as I wrote it.

HTH
David Legg

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/798_1_1.html