cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Flynn <pfl...@ucc.ie>
Subject Email connector
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 12:44:26 GMT
Is there an email connector for Cocoon? I am currently using my
.procmailrc to grab some messages of interest to a research community
and stick them in a mailbox file. I'd like to expose the n most recent
(say 10) in a corner of a web page which is being generated by Cocoon.

In effect it needs to parse the RFC822 headers to get the subject and
origin and date, and then reproduce the text-body untouched (replacing <
and & with character entity references), and drop all attachments on the
floor.

I thought I saw a reference to a component that did this a couple of
years ago, but I can't find it again.

///Peter