cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject JX / Flowscipt variable not accessible in generated form?
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:08:44 GMT
Using Cocoon 2.1.8

I am generating a form definition from flowscript:

var editCountryDataForm = new Form("cocoon:/db/forms/country", {"state":"output"});//dynamic

And generating it thus via the pipeline:

<map:match pattern="db/forms/*">
  <map:generate src="forms/{1}_defn.xml" type="jx">

And in the country_defn.xml (form) file I have:

<fd:field id="Code" required="true" state="${state}">
  <fd:label>Country Code *${state}*</fd:label>

But the "state" value never shows up at all in the resulting form,
even when using different values in the flowscript, and the
state of the field shows up as a "normal" form element.

I'm sure I am missing something simple... but what?

Thanks
Derek