cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Legg <david.l...@searchevent.co.uk>
Subject C2.2 - Where is bu.js? (AJAX related)
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 13:16:10 GMT
I'm getting myself into a terrible mess trying to make a simple
suggestion list using CFORMS and Ajax.

I've no problem with the cocoon-webapp samples... they run fine.  The
problem arises in knowing which bits of the samples to extract to make a
single stand-alone app.  Perhaps I approached this process the wrong way
around but I thought I'd start with a brand new Cocoon block fresh from
running maven and build it up from that.

I'm now getting a version of my form appearing in a browser but instead
of a list of autocompleting names I get a plain textbox with an index
number in it and a long exception list gets generated.  The upshot of
the exception list is a couple of missing pipeline matchers: -

  ..
  Caused by: org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline
matched request: resource/external/bu/manifest.js
  ..
  javax.servlet.ServletException:
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched
request: resource/external/bu.js
  ..

I've searched the entire cocoon trunk but can't find bu.js anywhere...
I presume it is short for 'browser update' but where is this file located?

Regards,
David Legg