cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Klortho <Voldr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting started with C2.2 -- where's the exception information?
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 23:23:08 GMT

I for one think that when releasing a new version, a lot of deference should
be given to the newbie.  Don't make it harder to get started using.
Dropping old deprecated features might be fine, but 2.1, in addition to the
nice exception pages, had a very nice welcome page with lots of links to
examples, and I still think dropping that was a mistake.