cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Smigge <jogil...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Serialize with type html removes input tags, why? How to fix?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 07:40:40 GMT

Jasha Joachimsthal-2 wrote:

> Hi,

I meant that it was missing from the source as well. But actually the
problem is somewhere else after all. I thought that I had tested it that the
input survived the pipeline up to the html serialization, but in fact it
doesn't. It's not the serialization that kills the input-tags. Sorry for the
trouble and thanks for trying to help.