cocoon-users mailing list archives

From asif_zzz <as...@meteximtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: How to remove the namespace declaration in HTML output in CForms
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 06:20:59 GMT

Hi ,

Thanks for the replies,
I already tried using this template given by Francesco. When i apply the
template my HTML output got collapsed,and showing all page contents in a
normal text(ie like label's in HTML output).

Then i tried some other ways specified by Luca Morandini,i tried 4th
solution NamespaceStripperTransformer in my sitemap.
It works but still it showing below namespace in my code

<fi:items xmlns:fi="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#instance">

Im using Cocoon 2.1.10.
It dont no ,why the fi:items tag is in HTML output,rest of the HTML output
is good,except this.
I've tabs in my page,so i used like this format

<fi:group id="Section1">
<fi:label><i18n:text>page_Section1</i18n:text></fi:label>
<fi:styling layout="columns"/>
<fi:items>

Any suggestions,

Thanks and regards,