cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz" <mailingli...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: C2.2 with CForms, JavaFlow and JPA (Hibernate)
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2008 13:06:13 GMT
HI,

first of all thanks for your help here ... It seems if you sit down and have
a detailed look at Cocoon 2.2 without the preassure of having a delivery
date in your back, a lot of stuff is a lot easier to understand.

I have started writing a very detailed How-To to setup a Cocoon 2.2
application in which I describe what the individual parts are for, how you
setup your environment (especially containing information WHY) ... I got
pretty far untill I ran into a JavaFlow problem. Unfortunately JavaFlow
seems tob e broken currently (sendPageAndWait doesn't suspend). I have
posted a note tot he developer mailinglist for this. I hope this issue will
be fixed soon.

I just wanted to state, that in the meanwhile I think Cocoon 2.2 is pretty
cool ... all it needs is some more documentation (documentation containing a
little more WHY and not only WHAT) ... I would gladly contribute my
document, if there is an interest in it. Currently It sould nicely help
newbies.

Chris