cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Job van Ommen" <jobvanom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: passing parameters from pipelines to flowscript - possible?
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2008 22:12:43 GMT
Do I understand correctly that you want to use the output of a pipeline in
your flowscript?

It can be done by this:

var outputstream = new java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream();
cocoon.processPipelineTo("formcleanup", form.getXML(), outputstream);

info on this : http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/api.html

Regards,

Job