cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Michel Erard" <michel.er...@corix.ch>
Subject Bufferoverflow in AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:13:18 GMT
Hello,

In our productive environment we currently have a lot of exception
loggings in our cocoon.log.

Does someone see, what's going wrong?

Caused by: java.nio.BufferOverflowException
        at java.nio.DirectByteBuffer.put(DirectByteBuffer.java:311)
        at org.mortbay.io.nio.NIOBuffer.poke(NIOBuffer.java:165)
        at org.mortbay.io.nio.NIOBuffer.poke(NIOBuffer.java:120)
        at org.mortbay.io.AbstractBuffer.put(AbstractBuffer.java:391)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpGenerator.addContent(HttpGenerator.java:146)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.AbstractGenerator$Output.write(AbstractGenerator.java:
613)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.AbstractGenerator$Output.write(AbstractGenerator.java:
578)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipe
line.processReader(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:836)
        ... 45 more

Tanks a lot,

Mike