cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nikolas List <l...@metromorph.de>
Subject Re: [C2.2, SSF] super connection doesn't work??
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2008 19:39:23 GMT
Hi,

thanks for your help.

Grzegorz Kossakowski schrieb:
> Nikolas List wrote:
[...]
>> The old (2.2.0-RC2) version of ServletServiceContext did directly catch
>> this Exception and did trigger a super call, as either an exception or
>> status code < 200 or >= 400 is considered.
>>
> The old behaviour was wrong.
>> Is this behaviour due to a misconfiguration of mine or is it a bug?
>>

> I didn't think that this might be a reason.
>  Actually, I've been having similiar problems last summer and I applied
> some fixes to Cocoon core so ResourceNotFound exceptions are not
> propagated but 404 code is being returned instead.
>
> Are you using Cocoon core compiled from trunk of released version? If
> it's a Cocoon trunk then it's very likely that I've missed something.
No. I'm using the released versions from the maven repositories.
(cocoon-core 2.2.0 and servlet-service-impl 1.0.0)

After your mail I did try with cocoon-core 2.2.0 and
servlet-service-impl 1.0.0 from
http://http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/tags/cocoon-2.2

Both don't work.

The sources from trunk (rev 720182) provide the packages cocoon-core
2.2.1-SNAPSHOT and servlet-service-components 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT?  I tried
installing them as well and did adapt my poms, but the
application fails to start with various java.lang.AbstractMethodError
from rcl springreloader. What is the recommended way to use the packages
from trunk in an existing application?

Regards
Niko