cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Smigge <jogil...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to Cinclude nothing when a file doesn't exist or have alternative map:generate files
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:58:47 GMT

I have a match pattern that makes some tests and also reports about the
contents of a file, if the file happens to exist. The problem is that cocoon
crashes if the file doesn't exist. I can see two possible solutions, but
don't know how to implement them

1) having alternative match patterns: when the first fails, then run the
next one.

2) Using an almost empty file and using cinclude to attach the file to be
tested.

The first one would probably be more convenient, but I don't know how to do
this. And the cinclude also causes a crash, when the file doesn't exist. Any
help?