cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Victor Vera <vmv...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with continuations
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2008 00:33:57 GMT

Hi all...
I'm working in a project with cocoon 2.2 and cforms.

I have to go from form A to form B, and then come back to the form A, when
the form B is completed.

what i try to do is make a submit from the form A to form B, sending a
continuation id. The pipeline for form B is a call function.
The problem is when the form B make a send-page to form A, when i submit the
page i'm getting a NPE in FOM_Cocoon.jsGet_continuation. The same at the bug
1579
(.The use case here is that a <map:call function> sends a page whose
processing
calls itself a <map:call continuation>. We have nested flowscript calls.)

I made all the step described for cocoon 2.2, but when i finished i get a
new exception:

ReferenceError: "Continuation" is not defined.
(resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/javascript/fom/fom_system.js;
line 17)

this is: FOM_Cocoon.suicide = new Continuation();

i try this with the source for Cocoon 2.2, snapshot 2.2.1, and always with
the same results.

any help???

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1579 BUG 1579
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/WorkaroundForCOCOON-1579 Workaround