cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Justice Utete" <jdut...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache i18n problem
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:22:53 GMT
Hi,

I'm having a problem with cocoon i18n. I have a Generator which does some
processing then generates XML. I also have some xls files which are
basically for translation and the html styles.
Mt problem is: When i use the deafault file generator, the pages are
translated succesfully but when i use my Generator the files are not
translated at all...

This is what my sitemap looks like

        <map:match pattern="*.htm">
                    <map:generate type="MyGenerator">
                        <map:parameter name="user" value="test"/>
                    </map:generate>
                    <map:transform type="cinclude">
                        <map:parameter name="support-caching" value="true"/>
                        <map:parameter name="expires" value="600"/>
                        <map:parameter name="parallel" value="true"/>
                    </map:transform>
                    <map:transform type="xalan" src="{1}.xsl"/>
                    <map:act type="locale">
                     <map:transform type="i18n">
                       <map:parameter name="locale" value="{locale}"/>
                     </map:transform>
                     </map:act>
                    <map:serialize type="html"/>
                </map:match>
This above does not work.

But it works when i change to the following:
            <map:match pattern="*.htm">
            <map:generate src="{1}.xsl"/>
            <map:transform type="cinclude">
                              <map:parameter name="support-caching"
value="true"/>
                              <map:parameter name="expires" value="600"/>
                              <map:parameter name="parallel" value="true"/>
                            </map:transform>

                    <map:act type="locale">
                        <map:transform type="i18n">
                            <map:parameter name="locale"
value="{locale}"/>
                        </map:transform>
                     </map:act>
                     <map:serialize type="html"/>

I cant use the second method because I need the data returned by
MyGenerator.

Does anyone know how I can get this to work?

Regards