cocoon-users mailing list archives

From solprovi...@apache.org
Subject Re: flowscript doesn't reach the continuation
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 16:20:08 GMT
On 10/9/08, Мария Григорьева <magsend@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using the flowscript to input data into the database through the form.
> Here is my code:
> function inputPhisicalParams() {
>                 var id = cocoon.parameters.id;
>                 var form = new
> Form("form-definition/phisical-params.xml");
>                 var formMap = form.asMap();
> form.showForm("viewform-component-template.html");
>                 if (formMap) throw "formMap=" + formMap;
>
> After form.showForm(), and "Submit" on the form – nothing happens…
> The page just reload… And I can't get the formMap parameters.
>
> Please, help!!! I don't understand what's the problem.

form.showForm(Match in calling XMAP)
Probably not an HTML file.
Or does your XMAP have a pipeline match for "viewform-component-template.html"?
I use something like "myform-display" and:
      <map:match pattern="myform-display">

The response will be the page created from whatever pipeline matches
"viewform-component-template.html" in the XMAP that called your
function.

My example Flow (for Lenya but the code is mostly Cocoon) is at:
http://solprovider.com/lenya/flowprocess

HTH,
solprovider