cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jasha Joachimsthal" <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject RE: Generate HTML from 2 XMLs
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 06:35:45 GMT

In both pipelines you're aggregating you can add one or many XSL
transformations. Then both XML parts are already transformed at the time
you've aggregated them.

> 2. Is it possible to save the output Html on disk?

With the SourceWritingTransformer [1] it's possible.

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/sourcewriting-transformer.html

Jasha Joachimsthal

j.joachimsthal@onehippo.com - jasha@apache.org

www.onehippo.com
San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q Petaluma CA
94952-3329 +1 (707) 773-4646