cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robin Wyles <...@robinwyles.com>
Subject Internal pipelines and servlet protocol
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:22:04 GMT
Hi,

In the default sitemap generated with the block archetype there is a
pipeline as follows:

<map:pipeline id="internal-resource" internal-only="true">
       <!-- Put matchers for internal (accessible only to Cocoon
blocks) resources here
         More details: http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-
site-main/g2/1345.html -->
       <map:match pattern="resource/internal/**">
         <map:read src="resource/internal/{1}"/>
       </map:match>
  </map:pipeline>

On the docs page linked to above it states that blocks may have
"internal resources that are accessible to other block via servlet:
protocol". However, from my tests it seems that internal-only
pipelines are still not accessible from other blocks via the servlet
protocol. Am I going mad?

How can I make pipelines which are only to be accessed by blocks
within my app inaccessible to the world at large?

Cheers,

Robin