cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robin Wyles <ro...@robinwyles.com>
Subject Re: How to configure the cocoon-2.2 database block ?
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 01:04:45 GMT
No need to put in your block manually, just declare it in your
block's POM, something like this for MySQL:

<dependency>
       <groupId>mysql</groupId>
       <artifactId>mysql-connector-java</artifactId>
       <version>5.1.6</version>
</dependency>

So long as your Maven repositories are correctly configured, Maven
should download the jar, place it into your local Maven repository.
Cocoon's build process will automatically add it to your webapp or
mvn:jetty config.

Cheers,

Robin