cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Schmitz <jeffandmon...@mac.com>
Subject flowscript and select with multiple options
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 14:36:49 GMT
Hello,
   I have a page with the following select/option list in a form:

<select id="listImportExportUsers" size="5" multiple="multiple"
name="listImportExportUsers">
   <option value="jeff">jeff jones</option>
   <option value="john">john smith</option>
</select>

When this is submitted, how can I get a hold of the entire option list
from within flowscript?  I tried the following, but nothing in my loop
below runs, even making sure both options were selected:

   var modellerArray  = cocoon.request.get("listImportExportUsers");

   for (var i=0; i<modellerArray.length; i++) {
     var uri = "ssp/ivhm/" + secIntegrator + "/ModelRole-" +
modellerArray + "-" + neutralInstModel + "-modeller/" +
neutralInstModel + "/ivhmrbac:modeller/" + "saveModelPermissions.jx";
     var os = new java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream();
     cocoon.processPipelineTo(uri, null, os);
   }

Note that

Thanks,
Jeff