cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Daniel <alexander.dan...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: [C2.2] Where's the JXTemplateGenerator?
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 10:04:48 GMT
On 02.10.2008, at 11:27, Matthias Müller wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> i want to convert my C2.11 project to C2.2. While trying to generate
> a JXTemplate i receive the following error:
>
> Unable to read Avalon configuration from 'sitemap.xmap'.; nested
> exception is
> org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
> Unable to create class for component with role
> org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/jx with class:
> org.apache.cocoon.generation.JXTemplateGenerator
>
> in the sitemap.xml i registered the generator like this:
>
> <map:generators>
>      <map:generator name="jx"
> src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.JXTemplateGenerator"
> logger="sitemap.generator.jx"/>
> </map:generators>
>
> so, i don't know what i did wrong. doesn't the JXTemplateGenerator
> exists anymore?
>
> regards, matthias

The JXTemplateGenerator still exists and there is no need anymore to
define it in the map:components section of your sitemap because this
is already done by Cocoon 2.2. So simply remove the definition of the
JXTemplateGenerator in your sitemap and it should work.

You could also have a look at the tutorial "Your first Cocoon
application using Maven 2" [2] where the JXTemplateGenerator is used.

A list of names Cocoon 2.2 uses for the different sitemap components
can be found at [1]. Unfortunately it isn't complete yet.

Alex

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/1347_1_1.html
[2] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/1159_1_1.html