cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.nl>
Subject Testdriven development (XSLT) for cocoon applications
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 08:28:28 GMT
Hi all,

Since a few months we have taken over support  of  5 Cocoon applications
which are actually fully depending on XSLT-transformations.... The
sitemap is nicely setup.

One main pipeline is started and delegates it's work further to other
pipelines which in its turn delegate the work again and so on.  However,
I'm worried about the fact that for this application no unit-tests are
available.  Cocoon being a framework specialized in XML-publishing, I
was wondering if the community has experience (best practices) with
this.

I already looked for unittesting XSLT, but would like to know the
experience from this community.   One requirement might be the
possibility to write tests for xslt2.0.

Cheers,

Robby Pelssers

http://www.jenitennison.com/xslt/utilities/unit-testing/