cocoon-users mailing list archives

From André Davignon <andre.davig...@free.fr>
Subject Re: An happy ending story, thanks Cocoon3!!!
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:40:55 GMT
Hi,

> Hi everybody,
> I've been playing with new Cocoon for a while, I like it very much - I
> also sent some patch - and in the company where I'm working, I
> recently leaded a project, basing all XML manipulations on new
> Cocoon3's Pipeline APIs - we deployed it last week and it's currently
> in production, working without any problem!
>
> Even if still in alpha, they came to help me in an extraordinary way!
> Our customer client is enthusiastic about what we realized, and I'm
> very satisfied about the results!
>
> Thank you cocoon community, and thanks to Reinhard Poetz who has been
> helping me :)
> Best regards,
> Simone

Thank you for this information. Can you propose snippets that could help
or mail contents that helped you ?

Industrially speaking, i wonder if i would have an app in production
based upon the alpha version of a framework, hence with no docs nor
release, but i'm very interested in a first approach to Cocoon 3 and its
evolution.

Regards.

André