cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: AJAX in CForms... not that simple?!
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 14:22:05 GMT
Andre

Bu that is what I attempted to do - if you look
at my original post, you will see the files I extracted
and where I put them.  Are there some that are
missing... or how can I tell if they are?

Derek

<48F5F15E.6050600@developpement-durable.gouv.fr>, "DAVIGNON Andre -
CETE NP/DIODé/PANDOC" <Andre.Davignon@developpement-durable.gouv.fr>
wrote:
> Thanks, but this does not seem to make any difference.
>
> Any chance you have a simple/test application, where the
> resources are explicitly "broken out" in the way I have done?
>
> Alternately, are there any hints you can give me on how to
> make an AJAX form that does not make of use the default form
> stylesheets that are buried in the .jar cocoon blocks?

For developping purpose you can extract theses resources manually from

the jars (e.g. with 7zip) then place them where you whant so you can
easily match them in your sitemap.

André