cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: bonebreaker example
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 06:20:25 GMT
Happy memories!!  (Sorry, Jeff, I have not run this for a looong time
but if it still works, that's a pretty good testament both to its design
and Cocoon's stability...)

>>> On 2008/10/13 at 02:53, in message <83FDAC56-5625-4838-9E0F-11683F287AFF@mac.com>,
Jeff Schmitz <jeffandmonica@mac.com> wrote:
Am wanting to setup my cocoon pages using header and footer templates
and was wondering if the bonebreaker example is still the best
approach for this?  It's pretty old, but seems to still run.

http://www.cocooncenter.org/articles/navigation/directory.html

Thanks,
Jeff