cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Joseph <pjos...@gmail.com>
Subject how to implement "back button functionality" from within a flow script
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 13:14:58 GMT
Hi There,

Would anyone know how from within a flowscript, I can cause the browser
to do a simple "back"?

I have a page that contains a list and which, if the list is large can
take a minute to build.  Usually the list is not big, but on occasion it is.

When someone clicks on an item in the list, they are put into a edit
form where they can edit the contents of the list.

When they hit save, currently, they are sent back to the list WHICH IS
REBUILT FROM SCRATCH.

Is there anyway for me to specify in the flow script to do a "simple
back button on browser click" so that the list is NOT built from scratch.

Thx.
Paul