cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Simone Tripodi" <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: An happy ending story, thanks Cocoon3!!!
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:08:16 GMT
Salut André :)

> Thank you for this information. Can you propose snippets that could help or
> mail contents that helped you ?

Well, I've been speaking with Reinhard and Steven since 2 months ago,
so I collected informations day by day and at the same time I started
studying the code, so there aren't particular snippets or mails that I
found particularly useful, is the whole "process" that helped me :)

> Industrially speaking, i wonder if i would have an app in production based
> upon the alpha version of a framework, hence with no docs nor release, but
> i'm very interested in a first approach to Cocoon 3 and its evolution.

You're right, but even if sill in alpha, while I was working on my
project, I was studying the code and providing patches, so I acquired
a minimum control over the components I used (cocoon-pipeline and
cocoon-optional) that allowed me to resolve my issue.

I'm very interested in Cocoon 3 too, when I found the first example in
the Reinhard's blog, I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It's super!!!

> Regards.
>
> André

A bientot!!!