cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Simone Tripodi" <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject An happy ending story, thanks Cocoon3!!!
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:40:26 GMT
Hi everybody,
I've been playing with new Cocoon for a while, I like it very much - I
also sent some patch - and in the company where I'm working, I
recently leaded a project, basing all XML manipulations on new
Cocoon3's Pipeline APIs - we deployed it last week and it's currently
in production, working without any problem!

Even if still in alpha, they came to help me in an extraordinary way!
Our customer client is enthusiastic about what we realized, and I'm
very satisfied about the results!

Thank you cocoon community, and thanks to Reinhard Poetz who has been
helping me :)
Best regards,
Simone