cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Schmitz <jeffandmon...@mac.com>
Subject RE: javascript embedded in *.jx files
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 19:57:06 GMT
Hmmm, that seems strange to me.  Note that I really just the <script> tag, which is part
of the *.jx page, to just passed through as is and become part of the html page to be returned.
 I don't want the actuall javascript file to become part of the returned page.  I didn't expect
to have to create a match for the src attribute of my script tag.

e.g. I may have a myPage.jx file with the following tag:

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/myPageScript.js>
</script>

For this case, do I need a match in my sitemap for myPageScript.js?

Jeff

On Tuesday, October 07, 2008, at 01:49PM, "Jasha Joachimsthal" <j.joachimsthal@onehippo.com>
wrote:

> [...]
the script was.  I kept getting file not found errors in the output.