cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Perez Guerrero, Antonio Javier" <AJPE...@sadiel.es>
Subject RE: [2.2] No bean named org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.spring.BlockServletMap is defined
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 13:32:34 GMT

> > <configurator:bean-map
> > id="org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.spring.BlockServletMap"
> > type="javax.servlet.Servlet"
> > has-properties="mountPath"
> > key-property="mountPath"/>
>
> But this bean should be defined in the first place by
cocoon-servlet-service-
> impl. Don't you have
> some problems with your configuration?
>
> --
> Grzegorz

Yes, you're right, thanks for pointing it up. The first line of my
core.xml (taken from the "Cocoon Classic 2.2" webapp) was:

<configurator:settings readFromClasspath="false"/>

I've removed the readFromClasspath parameter, and now it's working
without the need of redefinig the configurator:bean-map.

Is there any documentation on how to configure web.xml, cocoon.xconf,
core.xml, etc? I feel like shooting in the dark, it's quite frustrating.