cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Medioni" <lmedi...@odyssey-group.com>
Subject Caching XMLResourceBundle in a disk persistent store not possible
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 11:32:53 GMT
Hi,
Our process of assembling a XMLResourceBundle being quite costly, I
tried to use the core store, configured to be disk persistent.
That is when I realised that XMLResourceBundle is not Serialisable
(well, one of the log files told me first...).

Do you see any reason why XMLResourceBundle could not be Serialisable ?
(quite weird as it is supposed to represent a serialized file ;))

Thanks.

 This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
 Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material within
  this email is strictly forbidden.
 Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the
  author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Financial
Technologies SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
 An electronic message is not binding on its sender. Any message referring to
 If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
  and delete the original.