cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geert Josten <Geert.Jos...@daidalos.nl>
Subject RE: How to force a Save As prompt?
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 13:29:03 GMT
Matthias,

Simplest solution is to write multiple matches, one for each type of serializer you want to
use. That's what I do..

Precompilation of the sitemap prevents the use of variables in for instance the type attributes
of generators, transformers and serializers. The sitemap processor pre-loads all necessary
objects, while those variables are evaluated on request-time... :-P

You could also try to use map:select, but I personally find it a bit clumsy most of the time..

Kind regards,
Geert