cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: AJAX in CForms... not that simple?!
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:53:07 GMT
Hi Derek,

make sure you have a "head"-Tag somewhere in your template. Otherwise the
forms-xslt's won't know where to put the head stuff.
I usually add some "<head/>" directly below my templates root-element. You
can then safely copy them somewhere else.

Chris

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Derek Hohls [mailto:DHohls@csir.co.za]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. Oktober 2008 16:28
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: AJAX in CForms... not that simple?!

Thanks Chris

I have tried this, and it seems the main error that I am getting is:
"cocoon is not defined
<script script="text/javascript">cocoon.forms.ajax = true;</script>"

I suppose that if there no AJAX set, then nothing else will work.

But how does this help me find out what is missing?

Thanks
Derek

>>> On 2008/10/15 at 03:03, in message <000f01c92ec6$78be9cd0$6a3bd670$@de>,
Hi Derek,

to sort out my resource problems I user Mozilla together with Firebug. This
way I could see, which resources were requested and what the result was. For
all failling resources having a look at cocoons response was quite helpfull.

Chris

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.

MailScanner,
and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for
their support.