cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Job van Ommen" <jobvanom...@gmail.com>
Subject how: XMLbinding using Cform in cocoon 2.2?
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:39:08 GMT
Ok, so I am new to the whole cform thing. It seems like a good way to
implement forms...BUT

I can't get it to work. I've gone through the 2.2 and 2.1 documentation but
I can't get it to work.

Let's keep it simple and use the sample:

The sample from
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/forms/1.0/478_1_1.htmldoesn't use
binding.
What If i wanted to add binding and save the results to a file?

I've noticed the "simplebinding" and found the following flowscript on the
web somewhere, but It doesn't work...

Please, somebody tell me how it should be done?

-what should be in the sitemap?
-what should be in the binding xml?
-should the template or the definition als contain something that points to
the binding.xml ?

cocoon.load("servlet:forms:/resource/internal/flow/javascript/Form.js");

function registration() {
   *form.createBinding("cocoon://resource/internal/registration_binding.xml");
*
    var form = new
Form("cocoon://resource/internal/registration_definition.xml");;
    form.showForm("registration-display-pipeline");

    var viewData = { "username" : form.getChild("name").getValue() }*
form.saveXML("cocoon://resource/internal/binding.xml");*

    cocoon.sendPage("registration-success-pipeline", viewData);
}