cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robin Wyles <...@robinwyles.com>
Subject Re: Error building a form with CForms
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:12:16 GMT
Hi,

Check the HTML source of the page generated by your CForm. I'm pretty
sure you'll see that there are still elements with the "ft" and "jx"
namespace prefix that have not been processed by your forms XSL. Dojo
is picking these up and processing them, sending a request for the
(non-existent) manifest.js related to those namespaces.

Correct your template or your XSL so that all nodes in the "jx" and
"ft" namespaces are processed and this issue should disappear.

Robin