cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Raphaël Piéroni" <raphaelpier...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error reading archetype catalog http://cocoon.apache.org
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 13:09:02 GMT
Hi,

Maybe it's the proxy that is not used when retrieving the cocoon catalog.
Can you please raise a JIRA with full explaination agains the archetype plugin.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/ARCHETYPE

If any one has a way to create a testing environment on my laptop to fake the
usage of a proxy when retrieving the catalog, it would be nice. Obviously such
an environment should be startable and closable programatically during the
maven build.

Regards

Raphaël