cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Al <m...@lighttechnology.net>
Subject cocoon 2.1.11, fc9, build.sh error
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 18:45:53 GMT
Hi,
I'm using a new Federa Core 9 install and when I run ./build.sh I get 11
warning and 2 errors.
The 2 errors differ only in line number.

The error is:
/var/local/import/cocoon/cocoon-2.1.11/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/reading/ImageReader.java:336:

cannot find symbol
symbol  : method
setJPEGEncodeParam(com.sun.image.codec.jpeg.JPEGEncodeParam)
location: class com.sun.image.codec.jpeg.JPEGImageEncoder
                    encoder.setJPEGEncodeParam(p);

I'm guessing this has something to do with the java toolset.
I'm using the default openJDK 1.6.0

Is this a deficiency in openJDK with Fedora Core 9?
Is there a good work around?

Al