cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Legg <david.l...@searchevent.co.uk>
Subject Re: C22 - Maven artifact missing
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 09:27:56 GMT
Hi Yosauron,

> finally, in other machine and in other place (without proxy) I could build
> sucessfully Cocoon!!!

Glad to hear you now have a way to build it.  Proxies can be very useful
for lots of reasons... but they can also be infuriating too!

Actually, I did pick up on this list that there may be a problem with
the Maven archetype plugin when it comes to downloading an archetype
catalog through a proxy [1].  So even if you did manage to solve your
initial proxy problem there might be another one waiting for you after that.

Glad your mental health is better :-)

Regards,
David Legg

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/ARCHETYPE-202