cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Making cocoon stop ending 'Pragma: no-cache'
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 07:11:50 GMT
Hi,

you can search for:

<map:action name="set-header"
src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.HttpHeaderAction" />

or for instance for

<map:act type="set-header">
   <map:parameter name="Pragma" value="no-cache" />
   <map:parameter name="Cache-Control" value="no-cache" />
</map:act>

This is one way of setting http headers, there might be others, but I'm
sure Cocoon 2.1.9 will net set them by default.

Regards,

Jeroen Reijn