cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Legg <david.l...@searchevent.co.uk>
Subject Re: C22 - Maven artifact missing
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 20:44:19 GMT
Hi Martin,

> I think that the subversion checkout works well, but maven is the problem.

I think your right.  Tak, probably avoided problems with svn because he
was using https protocol which might have been allowed by the proxy.

> Maybe you should try the following:
>
> Correctly configure maven to use the proxy.
>
> Then try this command:
>
> mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true clean package install

My only comment here would be to avoid skipping the tests full stop...
at least for the first time.  Grek and I discovered that
cocoon-pipeline-components depends on cocoon-pipeline-impl:test-jar but
test-jar only gets built as part of the test phase.

David Legg.