cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Legg <david.l...@searchevent.co.uk>
Subject Re: C22 - Maven artifact missing
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 10:46:25 GMT
Hi Yosauron,

> I've updated to rev. 690861 and I've still gotten the same tests errors.
> Could anyone help me?
> Which revision do i have to download to compile cocoon successfully?

I can confirm that on my windows XP system I updated my copy of the
Cocoontrunk to revision 691183 (the latest version) and then ran:

  mvn install -P allblocks

23 minutes and 21 seconds later it had built everything with no failures.

I think you will have more success if you use subversion to get the
latest release and try again.  The revision you quoted is about 300
revisions old.

At the beginning of this email thread we quickly established that trying
to build without running the tests causes a problem.  This is why I used
the command above to build it (build.sh does something similar inside
but only if you give it the 'build' parameter) .  Don't try disabling
the tests with the maven.test.skip flag.

Regards,
David Legg